Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Trashy Tuesdays

I woke up today feeling rather trashy. I'm not sure if it's the freezing rain or all the dope sticks I ingested lastnight but I thought it would be cool to roll with it. Data Rock are a Norwegian band who describe their sound as "a mixture of musical styles [they] like".
The band has released three EP's and their debut album, Datarock Datarock, was released in 2005 in 10 countries on the band's own label, YAP (Young Aspiring Professionals), receiving favourable reviews, especially in the UK. This remix of their track 'Fa Fa Fa' is partied up by Aussie producer, Miami Horror. Miami is part of the Sidekick Posse, home to Young & Restless, Gameboy/Gamegirl, Flamingo Crash, kick ass artists in general. I've also included a personal favourite of his for your dancing pleasure. Grab these tracks and get trashy with me!
MP3: Data Rock-Fa Fa Fa (Miami Horror Rmx)--
MP3: Miami Horror-Make You Mine-->http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/33434761/file.html